Pages

22 November 2011

The Victoria's Secret Angels go to a RAVE!

So I know the show was a while ago, but I'm just now getting around to it.  I figure since these girls have super fly bodies and make me feel about as sexy as a slug with bad acne, I can at least make fun of their ridiculous costumes this year.  


I went to Mardi Gras and got some really bad acid.


OHMYGOOOOD GLOW STICKS!! I love you! You're sooo pretty.  I just want to DANCE!


I swear to everything holy, if you paint those roses white I WILL cut a bitch!


Have you seen my friend? With the glow sticks? She's supposed to give me a light show.  Oh, your skin is so soft.  Let's DANCE!


I guess Julie Andrews used her artistic license when she portrayed Mary Poppins as a prim and proper nanny.  What a downer.


Ballerina? Awkward "beer girl" Halloween costume that's the only thing left at 9:00 on the 31st?


Have you seen my friend? With the glow sticks? No? Well do you know where I can get some more ecstasy?


Herpes are fine... as long as they are on your ass, not your vag.  THEN THEY AREN'T CONTAGIOUS!


Excellent, a Power Puff girl.  Until now, the show was lacking sweet memories of childhood.  Well, if you don't count Mary Poppins.


So angels aren't enough, now they have the market cornered on SEXY SUPERHEROS.


Ok this girl clearly came from Puff the Magic Dragon Land, but don't be fooled by her "half-closed, sultry, sexy eyes."  She's actually just stoned off her shit from that giant doobie she smoked backstage.


Y'all, I am Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s BIGGEST FAN!!!


I don't know what this floosy is trying to prove, we already have a Mary Poppins who totally KILLED IT on the runway.


The Mad Hatter.... no, I don't even know what to say on this one. 

1 comments:

KC said...

Those crack me up-- bet you won't be seeing those in the catalogs!!

Post a Comment