Pages

09 November 2011

Add Some Flair to Yo Hair

hair flair 3




Ok this is my first attempt at making a collage type thing so hopefully it uploads nicely. 

Fall is one of my favorite times to add some fun touches to my hair.  Whenever I try to in the summer, I am constantly messing with it because it gets so warm!

I love the idea of metallic hair ties.  If you're like me, you always have a hair tie around your wrist just in case. This is a way to jazz it up and add some sparkle instead of just having a plain old elastic around your wrist.

The red ball hair tie is just adorable... my mom used to put these in my hair when I was little! They used to get constantly tangled, but to avoid that just wrap them around a normal hair tie.

I've never tried a head band that wraps around the forehead, but this one is so cute I may have to give it a shot.

And the black bows can be used in so many ways! My favorite thing to do right now is place them right in front of a high bun.  It's a simple way to really class up your look.

Coming up in my next several posts is going to be a fall and winter boot guide.  Look for posts detailing all types of current boot trends! Since I live and die for boots, it will be broken up over many posts.

On an unrelated but equally awesome note, I had my very first Pumpkin Spice Latte yesterday, and I'm pretty sure I am in LOVE.


PS. So the picture is clearly having issues.  But the internet is being a little twat so I can't figure out how to fix it.  Oh dear, so much to learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment