Pages

08 December 2011

Want Some Jingle?

Jingle is what my friend Rachel (I'm pretty sure she's mentioned in about every other post now) calls change.  Little bloggy here just had some changes.  I changed the name because I really wasn't a fan of the old one... and it was super easy to do so I figured it was better to do it sooner than later.  

You guys, I am sick.  Awfully, whiney, lay around on the couch moaning all day type of sick.  I haven't been able to blog because I ache all the way down to my fingertips.  Anyone else feeling this awful is welcome to come join me and Asa in our misery... between my constant pouting and him thinking it's funny to poke me with his cane, there is a lot of "STOOOOPPPP IT" coming out of my mouth.  Then trying to put on a sweet smile and ask for ice cream.

So he got sick of my whining and I told him I was going to go blog about how he is THE WORST AT TAKING CARE OF ME EVER AND I AM GOING TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD.  ALL FIVE OR SO PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG WILL KNOW HOW MEAN YOU ARE TO ME SO THERE!  

Actually, he's not that bad and is doing far better than I would be doing.  I can be very dramatic and needy when I'm sick and all I want is to be babied until I feel better.  The thing is though, it's not COMPLETELY my fault.  I had some pretty serious surgeries as a child, and my family have superpowers when it comes to making me feel better.  My dad always made sure I got enough to eat (even when my jaw was wired shut and I couldn't chew) and my mom drove me to every doctor I needed to see, and my sisters would entertain me.  Allison was 8 when I had my first surgery, and my older sister Kendle was 6 when I was born and had procedure done shortly after that.  They have lots of experience in the "Caitlin is sick" area. 

Allison and I live nearby now, while the rest of the family is in Texas.  So basically my whole life any time I got sick she would take care of me. And she is sooo good at it.  She brings you blankets and water and medicine and hands you the remote and everything.  She set a very high standard for Asa.  He won't even make me a hot toddy.  Do you think I CARE we don't have lemon or honey? No! I'm sick! 

On the bright side, Asa said I look happier now.  I told him it's because talking shit about his nursing skills make me happy. 

Now I'm off to go drink the water he was so kind to bring me, and blow my nose in the tissues he limped off to get me.

I'll be back to the blog world soon!

xoxo Caitlin

2 comments:

Chelsea Finn said...

hope you are feeling completely better soon! Haha, isnt the blogging world perfect to complain to?

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Mom said...

You better be nice to Asa!! He's not been introduced to taking care of Sick Caitlin!

Post a Comment