Pages

20 December 2011

Sneak Peek: Toms Spring 2012


Ballet flats!  I just love love love the lookbook for the new Toms coming out this spring.  If you love your Toms as much as I love mine, I knew you're just dying to get your hands on pair.  With a more fashionable shape, and fantastic prints, fabrics and textures, what's not to love? And as always, a pair goes to someone in need with every purchase!  Total guilt-free shopping.  

I've got my eye on the black burlap pair and the blue suede pair... what are your favorites?

xoxo Caitlin







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tan burlap and think the linens will be perfect for spring and summer! Can't wait to snag a pair

Sick by Trend said...

love the pink ones a lot :) I'm following

Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Post a Comment